College & Career Center
TO DO LIST FOR SENIORS:
- Apply for the Nevada Promise Scholarship by October 31st, 2020 Nevada Promise
- File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by December 31st, 2020 FAFSA
- Fill out the Wooster High Scholarship Application by Monday, November 23, 2020 WHS Scholarship App
- Fill out the "Brag Sheet" and request letters of recommendation Brag Sheet
- Apply to colleges and universities
- Apply for scholarships! Got to the Scholarships tab on this page for a list and direct links.
- Order your official transcripts to be sent for college admission. Give ample processing time when requesting transcripts. TRANSCRIPTS
- Send your ACT & SAT scores to colleges if required for admission (some universities have made these tests optional). Here are the links to access your scores: ACT SAT
- GO TO COLLEGE!
- Hello, my name is Elizabeth Van Dorn; I am the Career Center Facilitator Wooster High School. Feel free to contact me at (775) 321-3160 ext. 37183 or email@example.com
- Our Career Center is located next to the library and is open from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Students, parents, and faculty are welcome to use the Career Center. We also have various SAT and ACT Test Preparation Materials that students are welcome to check out.
- Our Career Center is here to serve your College and Career needs. We strive to meet all student needs whether that means hosting University Visits throughout the year, helping students fill out their FAFSA, doing career interest inventories, inviting armed forces recruiters, or hosting after school tutoring. We are here to help you so make sure to visit us!