Assessment & Testing Information
End of Course Examinations for High School Graduation
- To stay informed regarding Nevada State testing and graduation requirements, please visit the Washoe County School District's assessment website.
IB & AP Exams
- Download Wooster’s IB & AP Exam Schedule.
- Visit International Baccalaureate Online (IBO) for a current calendar of testing dates.
- Visit the CollegeBoard website for a current calendar of testing dates. If you qualify for free/reduced lunch at school, you may qualify for financial assistance to pay for your IB & AP exams.
- If you have any questions regarding IB and AP testing, please contact your counselor by email or phone: (775) 321-3160 or Jennifer Lienau, IB Coordinator by phone or e-mail: (775) 321-3167 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Currently, the WCSD pays for all juniors to take the ACT exam as a graduation requirement. The exam takes place in the Spring of each school year. If you have any questions regarding the required ACT testing, please contact your counselor by email or phone: (775) 321-3160.
- If you're interested in purchasing a different exam window for your student - (other than what the WCSD provides) - visit the ACT website to sign up and pay for an exam: http://www.actstudent.org/.
- Visit the SAT website to sign up and pay for an exam: http://sat.collegeboard.org/home.
- For more information regarding the PSAT and the National Merit Scholarship go to: http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/psat/about.html