Updated as of 8:00 AM April 29, 2020
Hello Wooster Colts. With school closures, AP has changed the way exams will be conducted this year. You are currently registered for an AP test and you have two options.
Option One: Take the AP Exam
- AP exams for each subject level will be taken at home (online)
- Exams will be 45-minutes, online, and free-response
- AP is offering free remote learning resources to help you prepare
- AP will offer 2 different testing dates for each subject: these dates will be available on the CollegeBoard.org website on 4/3. Please check for your subject areas.
- If you have limited technology access, but still would like to take the exam online, you can call AP to arrange another testing option.
- We will send an updated Connect Ed call on Saturday, April 4.
Option Two: you may cancel your exam
- If you have paid for your exam, you will receive a refund in the amount of your payment
- You must contact Ms. Grose at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your exam by Wednesday, 4/8, or you will be charged for the exam. Your parent or guardian must be on the email as well.
- For any questions regarding AP exams, please contact Ms. Grose
College Board: https://www.collegeboard.org/
For students who are taking the exam, AP has released a student checklist. They advise that students complete this checklist for each exam they take this year. AP Exam Day Student Checklist