How does the school communicate with parents?

​We utilize phone, email, and US mail in order to reach out to parents/guardians. When families have changes in personal information such as address, phone numbers, or emergency contact information, it is essential that you let us know. You may contact the main office at 321-3160 or fill out a short form to tell us about the changes. It is very important that we have current information on file so that we can contact you regarding your student as needed.